Views:53 Author:China Lithium Ion Battery Factory Publish Time: 2021-09-08 Origin:https://www.jbbatterychina.com/
China 48v 100ah lithium ion golf cart battery pack with BMS and its idealness
There are many benefits associated with lithium ion batteries designed for use in golf carts. They are lightweight, which means better performance of the golf carts. They give an even more efficient battery outcome and greater discharge and charge cycles. The longer range and faster charging are the other benefits of picking the 48v lithium ion golf cart battery pack with BMS. The inclusion of BMS spells more safety during the use of the battery.
Picking the right type of battery for golf carts is a good thing because it brings more benefits at the end of the day. However, when one chooses to use lithium-ion batteries instead of lead-acid, they may have to part with more money. However, it is all worth it in the end. In the past, 48v lead-acid golf cart battery packs were quite popular. Even though the initial costs of getting the lithium-ion batteries are higher, in the end, a lot of money is saved. The batteries also have a longer life span, so they don't need to be replaced often.
Specifications and features
Most manufacturers lay out specific instructions regarding what should be done and what should be avoided during the use and storage of lithium-ion batteries. One of the things that should be noted whenever battery use is concerned is to use them safely. Using the batteries correctly can benefit and prolong their lifetime. 48V is quite a high voltage. This is why safety should be upheld at all times.
Compared to nominal capacity and nominal voltage, most golf cart batteries feature the following:
• A much higher initial price. This is especially true when one has to get dedicated lithium battery charges that are often recommended.
• A lower weight considering real-life capacity, not the nominal capacity only.
• Simple maintenance: lead-acid batteries are flooded or wet that need to be checked from time to time to verify the electrolyte level. On the other hand, Lithium ion batteries are very low maintenance, making them a great preference at the end of the day.
• Larger discharge and charging cycles: lead-acid batteries are capable of withstanding up to a maximum of 800 cycles. However, lithium-ion batteries can withstand between 2000 and 3000 cycles. This is a great difference and one of the reasons why they are more superior.
• Fast recharge: many of the lithium-ion batteries for golf carts can be easily recharged using 1C currents. In most cases, 0.3C current is recommended. This is what allows the battery to be ready for drives quicker compared to other options. These batteries are quite efficient as well in terms of charge acceptance from regenerative braking. However, this usually depends on the brake controller present in the vehicle.
• Charging: lithium-ion batteries are usually charged using constant voltage or constant current kinds of chargers. Lead-acid chargers are usually only accepted if the battery manufacturers accept them. There are many manufacturers offering lithium battery charges within acceptable prices, and these are recommended.
Lifepo4 lithium golf cart battery 48v 100ah, lithium-ion batteries packs for electric vehicles, lithium-ion battery for electric wheelchairs and scooters are some of the many options accessed from JB Battery.For more about china 48v 100ah lithium ion golf cart battery pack with BMS and its idealness,you can pay a visit to JB Battery China at https://www.jbbatterychina.com/lifepo4-golf-cart-battery-pack.html for more info.