What is lithium iron phosphate battery and its advantages are explained in detail
Views: 29 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-28 Origin: Site
The inside of a lithium ion battery is mainly composed of a positive electrode, a negative electrode, a separator, and the positive and negative electrodes of the lithium ion battery. As a kind of lithium battery, the main use of lithium iron phosphate is in the field of power systems, such as electric vehicles, military aerospace, power tools and uninterrupted power supplies. It has attracted much attention due to its excellent structural stability and safety performance. Longer life, so it is more suitable for use in the field of power systems. Lithium iron phosphate battery has several advantages:
1. High safety, long service life, no heavy metals, rare metals (low raw material cost), support for fast charging, working temperature Wide range of degrees.
2. Higher safety, the lithium iron phosphate battery completely solves the hidden dangers of cobalt lithium and lithium manganate, which is reflected in the rooting of phosphate. The bonding strength of the learning bond is stronger than the traditional excess metal oxide structure, so the structure is more stable. And it is not easy to release oxygen.
3. Longer life expectancy. At present, most of the lithium ion cores used in mobile power sources on the market have a basic cycle life. The service life of the lithium iron phosphate battery is at least 2000 times, and its capacity can be maintained above 80%. If the internal storage unit of the mobile power supply is lithium iron phosphate, the product has an absolute advantage in the normal service life. The anode material of lithium iron phosphate battery does not contain precious metals and rare metals, which is more environmentally friendly.
4. Fast charging speed Lithium iron phosphate also has greater advantages in terms of charging speed. It supports fast charging and supports at least 2c charging speed (C is the charging parameter, for example, the capacity is 1000 mAh, the core of 2C current). That is, 1000mA×2 = 2000mA). The charging time can be greatly shortened. At present, most mobile phones on the market have a charging current of 0.2c under the standard charging voltage of 5V.
5. Larger working temperature range. Compared with other lithium batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries have a larger operating temperature range of -20°C. Its operating temperature is between 75 degrees Celsius, and some high-temperature-resistant lithium iron phosphate batteries can also be used. The normal operating temperature range is 350°C to 500°C. In contrast, the temperature limit of lithium manganese oxide and lithium cobalt oxide is 200°C. Therefore, compared with lithium cobalt oxide and lithium manganate batteries, lithium iron phosphate is the most obvious The advantage is the electrode. High safety, support fast charging (high current charging) and wider operating temperature range.
JB BATTERY has over 10 years experiences in designing and manufacturing lithium battery, also is become one of the best Lithium ion Battery Manufacturer in China. We also design and develop BMS communication protocol like 232,485 and CAN BUS ect. All our lithium batteries are equipped with Deep Sleep Function now.